Run: 2378 Date: 2019-07-17 Location: Bukit Tadun Hare: Liew Lee Yook Co-Hare: Addi, palm trees and some rocks. Scribe: Mark Taylor
DIRECTIONS GPS: 3.256494, 101.545024
- Drive to Bukit Rahman Putra, entering via the usual flyover and all the way (about 2.7 km) on the main road.
- At T-junction traffic lights the end of the road, zero trip meter and turn left.
- Arrive at another set of traffic lights after 2.1 km and turn right, heading towards Kuang.
- Turn left at 4.2 km (signposted Bukit Tadun) and go uphill.
- Follow hash signs to run site
Otherwise: use “Lorong Haji Sulaiman” (the one in Sungai Buloh) in Waze, it brings you to the junction where Bukit Tadun is signposted. Follow hash signs uphill from there.