Date : Wednesday 20 March 2019
Hare: Outgoing GM Ellia Murrell
Co-Hares: Gary Murrell & 2018 Committee
Venue: Denai Alam
Scribe: Michael Chow
GPS: N 3.149800, E 101.504124
- Take NKVE (E1) to Exit 103 Lebuhraya Guthrie
- At toll trip meter
- At 0.3km follow sign for E35 Lebuhraya Guthrie
- At 3.8km pass toll booth
- At 7.6km take Exit 3505 Bkt Subang. This is the exit to Denai Alam.
- At top of ramp turn left (signed Bkt Subang) onto Persiaran Elektron
- Pass McDonalds on your left and then turn left at first roundabout [9oclock exit] onto
- Go to end of road passing straight through 3 roundabouts [at 12 o'clock exits]
On On :
24, Jalan Akuatik 13/77E,Section 13,Shah Alam
GPS : (approx) N 3.077017, E 101.543479
i) Get back to Exit 3506A, turn right, follow the road heading towards Shah Alam for about 5kms.
ii) At traffic lights, turn right, then turn left before the traffic lights. You will see Giant on your right.
iii) Go straight for about 600m, pass the traffic lights, follow the road straight for about 1km. AEON Mall and Petronas will be on your left, and the Shah Alam Stadium will be on your right.
iv) At roundabout, take first exit (9.00 o'clock). Pass the guards, turn left at small roundabout, go straight for about 200m, there will be guard post on your left.
v) First option to park : do not turn left at the guards, pass the guards and park along the street. There is a small entrance on the left about 60m from the guards. Walk up the street for about 60m.
vi) Second option to park : turn left at the guards, you will be on Jalan Akuatik 13/77. Follow the road for about 250m, park along the side of the road of Jalan Akuatik 13/77 and walk into Jalan Akuatik 13/77E (which is on your right) for about 60m. Do not park on 13/77E.
*This is the AGM Run. Only members duly paid up until Q1 2019 are allowed to attend. members who are not paid up may come for the run and on on but pay the guest fee of RM80, with no freebie and will have no right to vote.
* Guest fees @ RM80 includes run & On On dinner, NO freebie.
* You are advised to confirm your attendance for the On On for catering purposes.
* Please bring your own table & chairs.