Date: Wednesday, 13 March 2019 Venue: Bangi / Dengkil (Southville)
Hare: Michael Chow Scribe: Miki Loh Run No. 2360 Wednesday 13 March 2019
Hare: Michael Chow (Hare Mobile WCE5526)
Venue: Bangi / Dengkil (Near Southville)
Scribe: Miki Loh
- Stay on Seremban Highway South and pass Kajang and Bangi, do NOT exit to Bangi as there is a new Exit 212A to Southville and Dengkil, 2.4 km after the old exit 212.
- After the Bangi Exit (Exit 212), take Exit 212A for Southville City and Dengkil. Set Trip meter at Toll Plaza.
- From Southville City Toll go 1km and turn right at traffic lights for Dengkil/Banting.
- At 2.7km before bridge but after durian stalls turn right onto dirt road just before the bridge
- Go along the road beside the river
- Turn right at 3.3Km pass the gates and proceed on this road to the end to the open area.
Restoran Zen Heong (016-6092766)
No. 60,62 Jalan Bangi Avenue 1/8
Taman Bangi Avenue
- Get back on the main road and turn left in the direction of Bangi
- Pass the exit for the Southville Toll Plaza on your left. Do not turn left
- When you arrive at the traffic light junction, turn right for Bangi/Semenyih
- Stay on this road for about 1.3km until you come to a set of traffic lights with an Indian Temple on your left. Turn left at this traffic light
- Proceed on this road for another 1.5km and you will come to a set of traffic lights with a giant water park on your left. Turn right at the traffic lights
- Follow the road until you arrive at a roadabout. Take the 1st exit on the left.