Date : Wednesday, 13 February, 2019
Venue : Bukit Prima Pelangi / Bukit Segambut
Hare : Simon "The Stair Master" Hannon
Co-hares : Make Smile To See Me
Scribe : Stefan Sanders
- If you come from the South head to Desa Sri Hartamas and get yourself on the road that passes the front of the Garden International School. (could be Jalan Kiara 3 - but it's name changes before the N/S Highway to Jalan Segambut)
- Drive along this road past the GIS and continue along this narrow twisting road until you pass under the N/S Highway.
- Immediately on passing under the N/S Highway, turn left onto Persiaran Prima Pelangi and continue up this road until it bends to the right.
- Pass the entrance to Harmoni 2 Condo and then turn left into the next left turn (don't think the street has a name yet or it is Persiaran Prima Pelangi 1 ) Villa Orkid Condo is at the top of the road and the newly constructed Harmoni 1 Condo.
- Continue up this road, pass the two condos and the road turns right, continue along road and park near the end of the road - it is a dead end - Don't drive into concrete barriers.
- For those coming from the North or East or West.
- From the East get yourself onto Jalan Segambut and head in the westerly direction until you reach Mandy Villa / M Avenue, when you have reached here turn left at the traffic light beside Mandy Villa and continue along Jalan Segambut. (if you continue straight at traffic lights you will turn right and the name changes).
- For those coming from the West or North get onto Jalan Lang Emas and follow until you reach M Avenue on your left pass the entrance to M Avenue, continue until the road turns left and you come to the traffic lights as described above. Turn right onto Jalan Segambut.
- Now continue along Jalan Segambut until just before the N/S Highway passes above you, turn right into Persiaran Prima Pelangi and follow the direction as if coming from Desa Sri Hartamas.
* There will be 18 Ang Pow packets along the run with a number on them - bring it back and collect a small reward. Numbers won't be in order. Please only take one Ang Pow as I will only give 1 reward per person.
GPS co-ordinates are as follows 3.179405 N 101.643894 E
On On : Onsite
-Please bring your own tables, chairs & lights
- For catering purposes, please confirm your attendance for the On On with the GM/Onsec.