'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Runs start at 6:00pm SHARP NOTICE ———————
Sadly, we have also come to the conclusion that all fees must be increased with effect from 14 Jan 2019. To encourage members to pay annually in advance, we are offering a discount to those who do so:
Harriettes: RM50 per quarter or RM160 annually (paid in advance)
Harriers & Beer Drinking Harriettes : RM200 per quarter or RM720 annually (paid in advance)
Fees are NOT refundable.
Guest fee: RM30 (under 18: RM10)
Full details can be viewed HERE
NEXT RUN ——————
Date : Wednesday, 23 January, 2019
Hare: John Koh
Co-hares: Diva Nair, Christi, Uncle Soo
Venue : "The White House", No.18 Lorong 5/21C, Bukit Gasing
# From Federal Highway, ramp up and turn left passing EPF Building on left.
#Turn left into Jalan 5/35 before Shell
#Immediately turn right after Shell into Jalan 5/31
#Turn right into Jalan 5/31
#Turn right into Jalan 5/19 driving below Electrical Transmission Lines and MRT pass Bar House on left.
#Turn leftt into Jalan 5/21.
# Proceed into carpark of No.18 Lorong 5/21C.
# This is a private Residence; Please park in an orderly manner at front and beyond to w.c and bathing zone at rear.
* Hare's contact no. : 019-320 4160
On On :
No. 52, Jalan Balau, Damansara Heights, K.L.
- Jalan Balau is opposite to entrance of Plaza Batai.
- This will be a poolside On On. Bring your swimmers if you intend to take a dip.
- The Hare has set the theme for night's On On to be music from your favourite classic rock/pop era (ABBA, Queen, Santana, Paul Anka), so remember their lyrics & dance moves!
- For catering purposes, please register your attendance for the On On to the GM / On Cash a.s.a.p.
- On On guest fees @ RM35 p/pax.
- Guest fees for the run is now @ RM30
AND THE NEXT ————
Date : Wednesday, 30 January, 2019
Hare: Mae Yew
Co-hare: Charlotte Donvang
Scribe: John Koh
Venue: Isi Rimba Kemensah
Find your way to middle ring road (MRR2) and head towards Taman Melawati
then Zoo Negara
- If coming from southeast Ampang area, follow Duke Highway (advisable for most coming from Bangsar / PJ) - go all the way towards Ampang.
- Take Exit 3308A to the left towards Ulu Kelang, Taman Melawati, Kuantan.
Set trip meter to zero as you enter MRR2.
- At 3.7km bear left on ramp to Taman Permata and Melawati and make U-turn below ramp. Drive for about 200m, bear left towards Zoo Negara, then turn left on Jln Taman Zooview.
- From the zoo, follow the road for approx 3.3 km and turn left towards Isi Rimba Resort. Follow this road ALL THE WAY TO THE END. Park at Isi Rimba Resort.
Please park inside the Resort for free parking! If you park outside their gates, you may risk to pay RM5 for parking fee.
*Hare's contact no. : 012-3390667
Tiam Fatt Restaurant, Melawati
GPS: 3.209086, 101.751689
- Get back on to Jalan L5 and drive for 530m. Turn right into Jalan L1.
- Drive for 350m on Jalan L1 and the road will swing right and merge into Jalan J8.
- Drive for 300m on J8 and at T-junction turn left into Jln Melawati 6.
- Drive for 550m and with BHP and Caltex station in front slip left into Jln Taman Melawati.
- Drive 180m and turn right into Jln Bandar with what looks like a big building in construction on left.
- After 56m turn left at DEENs curry house onto Jln Bandar Melawati.
- After 140m turn right and then immediately right again in Jalan Bandar 2 and park.
- Restaurant Tiam Fatt is at the T junction of 2 building blocks to the left.