'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Runs start at 6:00pm SHARP NOTICE ———————
Robin's ashes will be scattered at sea in accordance with his wishes. This will take place in Langkawi on Saturday, 24 March 2018 with the boat leaving at 10:00am. Anyone interested in attending please contact Emilia on 016 206 6915.
Brewery Night will be held on 22 March, 2018 and the AGM will be on 4 April, 2018. These events are strictly for paid up members only.
NEXT RUN ——————
Date: Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Hare : Don Cheang
Co-Hare : Nazli, Diva, Peter Leong & Virginia
Venue : Bukit Dinding, Setiawangsa
Scribe: Gary Murrell
Approximate GPS coordinates : 3.187531 101.743693
- Take the DUKE Highway from PJ/Mont Kiara towards Ulu Klang.
- Slip left at Exit 3306B underpass to Jalan Setiawangsa.
- Proceed about 400 meters, slip left to Jalan Taman Setiawangsa, go for 300 meters.
- At traffic lights, with Petronas on the left, head up Jalan Bukit Setiawangsa for 2.2km, be nice and say "hello" to the guards.
- Turn right onto Jalan Puncak Setiawangsa 1, 100 meters, right onto Jalan Puncak Setiawangsa 2. 150 meters, left to Jalan Puncak.
- Please park neatly, singularly on the left hand side. 4 x 4's park on the left incline upto huge open field. Watch for sign postings and parking instructions.
On On : On site
- Please bring your own tables & chairs (and lights?)
- If weather permits, we'll have a lovely onsite On On with some Iranian snacks in conjunction with the Iranian New Year (Nowruz) courtesy of Naz and On On meal will be chinese cum persian fusion caterer.
AND THE NEXT ————
Liew Lee Yook
Date: Wednesday, 28 March, 2018
Hare: Liew Lee Yook
Co-Hare: Mike, Addy and this other fella
Venue: Persiaran Bakawali, Rawang
Scribe: Don Cheang
Take North-South Highway heading NORTH
Exit 117 Sg Buaya / Serendah
At the Toll, set trip=meter to zero
At 0.5km, turn RIGHT at the traffic lights
At 1.5km, turn LEFT into Persiaran Bakawali
At 1.7km, turn LEFT into abandoned development
After 40m, turn right into the run site.
[Caution : There are several locations in this road system where storm drain covers have been removed.]