'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Runs start at 6:00pm SHARP NOTICE ———————
* Hello October! Q4 subs are now due and payable. Kindly make your payment online. Remember to print and submit copy of the transaction receipt to the On Cash . Alternatively, you may pay directly to the On Cash.
* Run 2287 on 18 October falls on Deepavali day and since it's a public holiday, the run will start at 5.30pm sharp instead of 6.00pm.
NEXT RUN ——————
Jo Yoong's 1400th Run
* RUN STARTS AT 5.30pm SHARP
Date : Wednesday 18 October, 2017
Hare : Jo Yoong
Cohare : John Castleman
Venue : Jalan Dato Dagang Mondok, Kampung Lalang, Dengkil
GPS 2.861N 101.716E [ 2o 51.7’ N 101 o 43.97’ E ]
a) Take the MEX/MAJU Highway to Putrajaya till you reach the Putra Jaya toll (set trip meter 0.0km)
b) immediately after toll, exit left (Exit 2005)
c) 2.6 km exit to Dengkil (B11)
d) 3.1 km follow signboard Dengkil (B15)
e) 8.1 km continue straight on B15 (ignore exit to Dengkil), direction Salak Tinggi
f) 12.9 km at traffic lights, turn left towards Bangi (on B18)
g) 13.3 km traffic lights turn right (follow H3 sign boards and hash paper) towards Kampung Lalang
h) 14.0 km right turn
i) 14.2 km turn left
j) 14.9 km cross a railway bridge 15.0 Turn left onto dirt road and continue to usual site on left.
On-On: Dengkil Seafood
GPS 2.85957N 101.678871E or Waze Dengkil Seafood
Set trip meter at run site and turn right onto tarmac road.
At 1.5 km turn right
At 1.7 km turn left
At 2.4 km at traffic light turn left and join main road (B18) towards Dengkil
At 2.8 km at traffic light go straight towards Dengkil
At 4.6 km at traffic light in Dengkil town turn right
At 4.7 km immediately after traffic light turn left and park
Dengkil Seafood Restaurant is immediately opposite the car park
Please look out and bring your best joke for joke competition.
AND THE NEXT ————
Date : Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017
Hare : Ima Druba
Cohares : Mary Morrs, Graham & Nina Davidson
Venue : Bangunan BAKTI, TTDI
Scribe : Jo Yoong
1) From KL, take Jalan Damansara (Sprint Highway) towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
2) When you come to the toll, take the 1st toll plaza on the left towards TTDI.
3)After paying toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 1st traffic lights into Jln Tun Mohd Fuad. (Pizza Hut on your right).
4) Drive straight on to the end of the road with Trellises Apartment on your left and Kiara Green on your right.
5) After traffic lights, carry straight on (with squatter homes on the right) until T-junction.
6) At the T-junction, turn left into Changkat Abang Haji Openg.
7) Park at the car park outside Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah.