'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
Runs start at 6:00pm SHARP NOTICE ———————
As part of the Mother Hash 80th anniversary celebrations, KL Harriettes will be hosting a 'Pink Dress' post-ramble run on the 19 September 2018.
This will be a CHARITY run in support of the National Cancer Council of Malaysia. Details can be viewed
Registration is required, and forms can be downloaded here for:
KL Harriettes MEMBERS
and for GUESTS Donations to this worthy cause are sought, with some attracting free registration(s)
NEXT RUN ——————
Run 2331 Date : 22 August 2018 , Wednesday
RUN STARTS AT 5:30 PM
Hare : Hans
Cohares : Pasccuran and Ow Mei Mei
Scribe : David Lake
Venue : Bangunan BAKTI, TTDI
1) From KL, take Jalan Damansara (Sprint Highway) towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
2) When you come to the toll, take the 1st toll plaza on the left towards TTDI.
3)After paying toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 1st traffic lights into Jln Tun Mohd Fuad. (Pizza Hut on your right).
4) Drive straight on to the end of the road with Trellises Apartment on your left and Kiara Green on your right.
5) After traffic lights, carry straight on (with squatter homes on the right) until T-junction.
6) At the T-junction, turn left into Changkat Abang Haji Openg.
7) Park at the car park outside Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah.
On On : Restoran Yook Tho Yin (PJ) Sdn Bhd
No. 13, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama
AND THE NEXT ————
Run 2332 Date : 29 August, 2018 Wednesday
Hare : Danny Lim
Co Hare: Friends
Scribe : Passcuran
Venue : IJOK
From Kepong to Sungai Buloh old road and follow Kuala Selangor. You will pass Saujana Utama Golf Field on the right, go straight to Kuala Selangor road. At Mile stone (24km Kuala Selangor), follow hash sign
New Begger’s Delicious Restaurant, Lot 894, Jalan Harmoni 2,
45620 Ijok, Selangor.